Software programs you could use: Premiere Pro, Davinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Premiere Rush
Earners will recreate a scene or an original trailer from a film.
- Prepare for your project by planning out what movie scene or trailer you will recreate beforehand
- Use the following skills:
- Include separate tracks for audio and music
- Use clips from at least four different videos
- Take a screenshot of your timeline
- Export video as .mp4 (H.264) file
- Write a short reflection describing your creative process. List the program(s) and specific tools used, as well as what movie scene you chose to recreate.
What to Submit:
Create a shared folder in Google Drive or Box with the following items:
- Final video file
- Screenshot of workspace
- Written reflection describing your creative process for this project, list program(s) and specific tools used, as well as what movie scene you chose to recreate.
You are welcome to create any project that meets the badge requirements. However, we have come up with some possible scenarios to get you started if you need them:
- Have you ever seen Scary Mary Poppins!? Recreate a movie trailer or movie scene into something a little different. Change up the music, shorten scenes, make it your own.