Software you could use: Premiere Pro, Davinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects
Earners will create an original video using a video editing software and at least one other creative software program.
- Make a creative, innovative or career useful video of at least 3 minutes in length
- Use a video editing software (such as Premiere, Davinci, or Final Cut Pro) and at least one other kind of software (animation, vector illustration, audio editing) for this project
- i.e. bring a vector image from Illustrator into your video, or edit your sound clips in Audition and re-insert them in Premiere
- Take a screenshot of your final timeline
- Export video as .mp4 (.H264) file
- Write a short reflection describing your creative process. List the program(s) and specific tools used.
What to Submit:
Create a shared folder in Google Drive or Box with the following items:
- Final video file
- Screenshot of workspace
- Written reflection describing your creative process for this project, list program(s) used as well as specific tools used in said program.
You are welcome to create any project that meets the badge requirements. However, we have come up with some possible scenarios to get you started if you need them:
- It doesn’t take a whole movie to impress. Make something creative, innovative or especially useful for your future job. Use new-to-you tools, features and techniques.