Your University’s Physical and Mathematical Science College is hosting a design layout competition for their new college magazine. Design a sample layout* to submit that includes a cover, table of contents and at least four pages (two spreads). It must be 8.5 x 11 (or similar) sized.
*It can be any magazine/journal topic
- Create a magazine sample layout
- Must be 8.5 x 11 or similar
- Include a cover
- Table of contents
- Four pages (2 spreads)
- State which software you used
- State how much time you spent creating the project
- Describe how you used master pages, pages, overset text/autoflow, text, text wrap, images, table of contents layouts, page numbers, spell check, importing text, layout design, and shape/line/color
- Export the project.
- Reflect on the project.
To apply for this badge, fill out this online application form.